Thursfields’ experienced team can also help you with the following types of dispute which we conduct for clients on a regular basis:
- Road traffic accidents.
- Accidents at work.
- Work-related illness or disease, including noise induced deafness.
- Accidents in public places, including tripping and slipping accidents.
- Criminal injuries compensation claims.
- Fatal accidents.
- Clinical negligence claims.
Our lawyers’ recent experiences include:
- Pursuing claim for compensation in High Court for client who suffered devastating injuries at work including amputations, recovering multi-million pound damages for personal injury, future loss of earnings, prosthetics, care and accommodation costs.
- Pursuing a claim against a utilities provider for compensation for client injured in road traffic accident which occurred due to leaking water main (ongoing).
- Pursuing claim for damages passenger injured in road traffic accident when driver lost control of vehicle (ongoing).
- Pursuing a Criminal Injury Compensation claim for client who sustained brain injury as a consequence of a criminal assault, recovering damages exceeding £400,000 for personal injury, loss of earnings and rehabilitation.
- Defending a private health service provider against claims for damages for injuries allegedly caused by negligent medical treatment.
- Representing a bereaved family at Inquest into death of relative.
- Pursuing a successful claim for compensation on behalf for client bitten by a dog.
(Bernadette) ..was extremely professional throughout and was able to reassure me at our initial meeting regarding aspects of the case.
The service provide by Thursfields was excellent. At each meeting details were explained in a very concise way to me and my questions and concerns were answered in detail at all times.”
Mrs K Davies.
Thursfields are recommended as a leading firm in the Legal 500 for Personal Injury Claims law