As buyer or seller, it is critical you understand your TUPE obligations as the penalty for getting TUPE wrong is often costly.
Working alongside our commercial and property colleagues, we will advise and guide you through the employee aspects of selling a business or buying a new one, including necessary due diligence, negotiating employee warranties and indemnities and TUPE compliance. Our recent experience of advising local and national clients includes:
- Advising on the purchase of an engineering business.
- Advising on a multi-million pound sale of an automotive data business.
- Dealing with TUPE issues arising from multiple outsourcing arrangements in the construction sector.
- Advising on a transfer of a Black Country based accountancy practice.
- Advising on a service provision change in the medical services sector.
Thursfields’ employment team provides an incredible service with a results driven and focused approach. They provide a “one stop” shop of administrative support on HR matters and employment law advice through a cost effective retainer service. Their advice is swift and commercial and we consider them a partner supporting the development of our business.”
FAUN Zoeller (UK) Limited