We regularly advise on the following types of dispute:
- Disputes relating to contract terms
- Disputes relating to non payment
- Disputes relating to final accounts including claims for delay and extensions of time
- Disputes relating to defective work
- Claims against professionals (surveyors, architects) for incorrect advice
- Arbitrations and adjudications
- Domestic and commercial constructions disputes
- Injunctions and search orders
We resolve these disputes by using a variety and sometimes a combination of methods including, adjudication, arbitration, mediation, negotiation or traditional court proceedings. We will advise you of the most appropriate method for your dispute.
Some of the recent matters our team have dealt with include:
Representing a Midlands engineering company in court proceedings for non payment and a counterclaim for defective work.
Assisting a Midlands construction company with a dispute over payment, delay and claim for extension of time.
Advising a Worcestershire construction company on contract terms and negotiating a successful settlement over payment terms.
Representing a Gloucestershire construction company in a successful adjudication concerning contract terms and non payment.
Successfully mediating a dispute between a Gloucestershire construction company and homeowner over issues of non payment and defective work.
Acting for a local building contractor in a series of unfounded complaints by customers who claimed that hand made timber windows were ill fitting.
Successful outcomes achieved in each case.