We also have extensive experience of advising on and negotiating the documents frequently entered into in connection with strategic alliances, including share purchase agreements, share subscription agreements, investment agreements, share option agreements and commercial contracts.
Our corporate lawyers work closely with our other teams across the firm (including property, employment and intellectual property specialists) to ensure that every aspect of a transaction is covered. We also work with your accountants to ensure that a transaction is structured in the most tax efficient way.
Our lawyers’ recent experience includes:
- Advising a Worcestershire based electronics company on its shareholders’ agreement and related consultancy arrangements and adoption of new articles of association.
- Advising a Worcestershire based manufacturing company on its shareholders’ agreement and related consultancy and equipment hire arrangements.
- Advising a group of hospital consultants on a partnership and work sharing agreement.
- Advising GP practices and practitioners on their partnership agreements.
- Advising a Worcestershire based supplier to the medical sector on its shareholders’ agreement and cross option arrangements.
- Advising a UK based commodities trader on the acquisition of a 10% interest in a Nigerian oil and gas company by way of subscription for shares and related shareholder arrangements.
- Advising a Danish energy major on the sale of an interest in an offshore windfarm project to a Japanese investment bank and related shareholders’ agreement and commercial arrangements.