We have close links with banks and other providers and arrangers of finance which we can utilise to support you in achieving your funding objectives.
Our clients range from owner managed businesses requiring finance to purchase assets to improve production efficiencies, or to fund strategic acquisitions for further growth, to banks and other lending institutions who want to ensure the money they lend is secured upon property or other assets to their exacting requirements.
We also work closely with other teams at Thursfields such as property, commercial and intellectual property in order that our clients receive holistic, tailored and cost-effective legal advice.
Our lawyers’ recent experience includes:
- Advising a UK based corporate finance house on a facility agreement and related debenture.
- Advising a UK based oil and gas group on various intra-group loan arrangements.
- Advising various UK banks on lending arrangements and security structures (such as debentures, personal guarantees and cross guarantees).
- Advising the UK subsidiary of a European group on issues relating to a Europe wide group refinancing.
- Advising various UK banks on issues relating to corporate benefit in connection with the taking of corporate guarantees.
- Providing independent legal advice to individuals in connection with the giving of a personal guarantee.
- Refinancing a substantial property portfolio for a large Midlands based housing association.
- Assisting wealthy private investors to provide bridging finance for B2B lending.
- Advising on an invoice discounting facility with complex intra-group securitisation requirements.
- Advising on a debt purchase facility for a large manufacturing company with cross company and director personal guarantees.
- Advising a film production company in connection with an SEIS investment.
- Advising the incoming investor in connection with his interest in a BIMBO to include all financial and security aspects.