We provide commercially focused advice and work closely with our clients to ensure that we have a clear understanding of their business.
Our team draws on the experience of our lawyers across the firm to advise on the wide ranging issues (including corporate, employment, property and intellectual property) that arise in the course of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts. We regularly advise on agency agreements, distributorship agreements, supply agreements, terms and conditions of business, franchise agreements and repair and maintenance agreements.
Our lawyers’ recent experience includes:
- Advising Turbine Engineering Services Ltd on international trade arrangements involving the acquisition and supply of gas turbine parts.
- Advising Faun Zoeller (UK) Limited on a number of commercial contracts relating to the supply, repair and maintenance of refuse vehicles.
- Advising Airband Community Internet Limited in connection with their successful bid to supply rural broadband services in Wales. Airband, who are based in Worcester, already have established broadband networks across Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Shropshire and have now added Wales, and Devon and Cornwall to their portfolio.
- Advising a UK based supplier of services to the medical sector on a distribution agreement entered into with a Chinese supplier.
- Advising a leading UK based online estate agent on various commercial contracts, including agency agreements and terms and conditions of business.
- Advising various UK based companies on their standard terms and conditions of business, including drafting terms and negotiating terms with customers
“As our business is growing so are our needs for reliable and professional legal advice. Through their proven track record with us, Thursfields has become our first stop for such services and I look forward to engaging them for our next developments. I have no reservations in recommending them to other business’ looking for a reliable, timely, pragmatic and efficient service.”
Johann Kemili, Director - TES