We are open
From Monday 19th July our offices are open. If you visit our offices we will require you to complete a track & trace form or scan the QR code.
If you have an appointment you will be sent an online form to complete before attending the offices also.
We are safe
- We are a COVID secure office.
- Our colleagues have been briefed and are compliant with existing COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Our offices are cleaned daily and are deep cleaned regularly.
- All rooms allow for social distancing, your Solicitor may choose to wear a mask during your meeting and may request you do the same.
- Our meeting rooms will be sanitised before and after use.
We need your help
- Please ensure you complete the pre-appointment questionnaire if you have an appointment, before you attend. This will be sent via email or text.
- With the exception of vulnerable persons, clients should come alone.
- Unless exempt, please attend wearing suitable face covering if possible or be prepared to wear such covering when requested. A distance of at least two metres must be observed.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Colleagues will not shake your hand.
- Please use the Non-Contact Thermometer and Hand Sanitiser, upon entry to our offices.
- If you show symptoms following your appointment booking, you should contact NHS Test and Trace
We are here to help
If you have a new enquiry please call 0345 20 73 72 8 or email firstname.lastname@example.org