Does Thursfields sound like the right firm for you? Are you aligned with our values and ethos? If so we want to hear from you. We are always looking for new talent to welcome to the team and to join us on our exciting growth journey.
Location: Halesowen office
Hours: Full-time / Part-time hours
Summary of Duties
- Assisting fee earners of all levels within the Wills & Estates Department to produce wills, powers of attorney and to administer the estates of clients in the most effective and efficient way;
- Effectively deal with supporting the fee earners including; inputting case information on to the case management system (“SOS”); setting up of cases on case management system; sorting out of documentation and scanning as appropriate; complete all financial transactions both incoming and outgoing for fee earner; and, ensuring that all documents are correctly stored in accordance with department procedures.
- Preparation of client documentation to support the Wills & Estates department;
- Organising appointments and maintaining diaries for yourself and the team;
- Dealing with clients on the telephone and in person in a professional manner seeking to build rapport with them;
- File Review administration for yourself and the team.