Does Thursfields sound like the right firm for you? Are you aligned with our values and ethos? If so we want to hear from you. We are always looking for new talent to welcome to the team and to join us on our exciting growth journey.
About the job
Our Family Law Team is growing! We are seeking an experienced (3 Year+) Family Law Solicitor/CILEx with a background in Private Family Law, including finances and divorce.
Main Purpose of Job:
- To provide a dedicated Family law service to clients;
- To assist and develop Family law as a practice area within the business;
- To support the general development of the Family department by working with colleagues to provide a full service offering to clients;
Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks
- To provide accurate and Family law advice to clients;
- To assist with the development of the Company’s Family law expertise;
- To manage all files methodically and efficiently and in accordance with the Company’s procedures and the LEXCEL quality mark requirements;
- To take responsibility for own personal and professional development and ensure compliance with any compulsory professional education requirements;
- To assist with the supervision and line management of secretarial support staff and junior fee earners in the team and encourage others in their development and training;
- To identify, initiate and measure cross-selling opportunities;
- To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work commensurate with the role.
For more information and to apply, please contact Grace Terry via email@example.com