Does Thursfields sound like the right firm for you? Are you aligned with our values and ethos? If so we want to hear from you. We are always looking for new talent to welcome to the team and to join us on our exciting growth journey.
About the job
We are looking for a Senior Associate/Partner (UK solicitor, barrister or equivalent international) to join our Legal 500 ranked Commercial Litigation team.
The role will involve acting for our corporate and high net worth individual client base. We act for a number of long standing West Midlands businesses as well as international companies located in the region.
The candidate will have a wide range of disputes experience including any of the following:
– Shareholder and company litigation including claims involving conspiracy, dishonest assistance and unlawful interference;
– Professional negligence and complex contractual disputes including claims involving the automotive and manufacturing industry, agency claims (including hidden commission) and multi party disputes;
– Fraud including Advanced Push Payment fraud, Missing Trader and employee dishonesty as well as Asset Tracing;
– Finance Litigation claims including pursuing claims against Banks and financial institutions;
– Claims under the Insolvency Act including misfeasance, preference claims and transactions at an undervalue.
The successful candidate will have a skill set that can deliver strong technical knowledge as well as a commercial approach. This role will attract those that want to be part of a vibrant team and who value autonomy and accountability in their daily work.
This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious senior associate or partner to take the next significant step in their career.
For more information and to apply, please contact Michelle O’Hara on firstname.lastname@example.org