An exciting opportunity has arisen at Thursfields for a Team Assistant within the Commercial Property Department. Preferably the position is based in Solihull however please do contact us if this sounds like the role for you but you would prefer another office.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Progressing new enquiries from phone, email or website in a timely manner and booking appointments as necessary, pursuing conversion of enquiries where possible;
- Dealing with clients on the telephone and in person in a professional manner seeking to build rapport with them;
- Organising and maintaining Team Meetings/121s for members of the team.
- Organising appointments and maintaining diaries for the team;
- Dealing with team debt to include chasing outstanding debt by email and by telephone and referring matters to the Debt recovery Team when appropriate to do so.
- File Review administration for the team.
We value you….
Thursfields is committed to providing a work culture that reflects the clients we do business with. We champion inclusive and supportive working. An agile workforce, we are happy to consider part-time working arrangements aimed at achieving the right balance for our colleagues and the business. This determination ensures we place client care at the forefront of what we do whilst promoting a culture which allows our colleagues to develop their careers without comprising their personal priorities.
For further information contact:
Grace Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org