Our commitment to you.
- Provide you with clear, open high quality legal advice;
- Provide consistent client care throughout your case;
- Be friendly and approachable and always treat you with courtesy and respect;
- Listen and understand what matters to you – we are committed to providing you with peace of mind;
- Communicate with you in plain English, minimising legal jargon, to ensure that you understand the legal issues in your case and how it is being progressed;
- Fully explain your options and provide you with advice to enable you to make your own informed decisions;
- Keep you informed as to progress of your case and provide you with regular updates;
- Aim to return your telephone calls as soon as reasonably practicable;
- Aim to respond to emails and/or letters within a reasonable period of time;
- Be transparent on costs and pricing options from the start of your case – throughout your transaction we will continue to keep you updated as to likely charges and/or unusual or anticipated costs at least every six months.
What we expect of you:
- Provide us with clear, timely and accurate instructions;
- Let us know if anything changes in your position or instructions as quickly as possible;
- Respond to our requests for information courteously and as quickly as possible;
- Consider carefully and act upon our advice to you;
- Pay our invoices promptly and within 14 days to avoid any delay in your transaction;
- Let us know if we are not providing you with the service expected or if things are not going as well as you had hoped.
We always appreciate your feedback so we can further improve our services.
Please leave us a Google review via https://www.thursfields.co.uk/review-us/