Simon provides strategic advice to businesses ranging from FTSE-100 companies to partnerships and SMEs.
Having a reputation for technical excellence, he has acted in multi-million-pound disputes and cases involving national media interest. He has particular experience drafting and bringing/defending claims involving personal/directors’ guarantees and is regularly instructed in respect of a wide variety of business disputes including those involving:
- defective goods/services;
- alleged failure to honour promises made in a business deal
- sale of businesses
- directors’ duties and shareholders’ rights
- allegations of fraud/forgery; and
- contested bankruptcy and winding-up petitions.
Qualified as a Solicitor-Advocate, Simon has appeared on behalf of clients in a wide variety of hearings. Alongside his litigation work, he regularly reviews Terms and Conditions in commercial agreements and has drafted standard terms for businesses in a range of sectors, including household name companies.