Chrissie Green - Colour

Profiles

Christina Green,
Solicitor, Wills & Estates

About Christina

Christina was admitted as a solicitor in July 2018, having previously attained a First Class LLB (Hons) in Law and a Commendation on the Legal Practice Course.

Christina advises on all areas of Private Client Law in particular Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, and estate administration. Christina has a particular interest in clients who are wishing to protect and preserve their assets for future generations and mitigate any inheritance tax liability, if that seems likely.

Christina understands that it can often be difficult for clients to attend the office for various reasons so she is always happy to meet clients in the comfort of their own home. Christina’s workload is distributed between 70% Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and the remaining 30% is on estates.

Contact Christina

By using this website you agree to accept our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions