Thursfields has reached the finals of the Solihull Chamber of Commerce business awards being shortlisted in the Outstanding Large Business of the Year Award.
Nick O’Hara, Managing Director of Thursfields said: “We’re really pleased to have reached the finals of the Chamber’s award, as it means a lot to us to be recognised by the local business community.
Thursfields has worked hard in Solihull, moving to bigger offices and making huge efforts to be involved in business and community projects across Solihull.
It’s important to us to play a big part in the area, and we’re looking forward to the annual dinner and awards ceremony next month.”
There was a 33 per cent increase in entries to this year’s Solihull Chamber awards which include the following seven categories:
- Outstanding Contribution to Community
- Outstanding Large Business of the Year Award
- Outstanding Small Business of the Year Award
- Outstanding Start-up Business of the Year Award
- Outstanding Business Person of the Year Award
- Outstanding Young Achiever of the Year Award, and
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year Award.
Russell Jeans, the Chamber’s Chief Operating Officer, said: “This year’s award entries not only increased in volume, but were also of a fantastic standard that impressed the judges.
It is clear that Solihull firms are continuing to thrive and excel against a background of growth and investment in the region.”
The winners will be announced at a ceremony following the Chamber’s annual dinner on 18 October at the Forest of Arden Marriot Hotel and Country Club, hosted by Heart FM presenter Ed James.