We can provide you with corporate, commercial, intellectual property, employment, commercial property, dispute resolution and insolvency services. We are particularly experienced in advising clients on corporate transactions within the manufacturing and logistics sector, including corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and strategic alliances and commercial matters including outsourced distribution agreements, supply chain contracts (including flow down of prime terms into subcontracts), industry standard terms and conditions of business, bespoke contracts and international carriage contracts.
Some examples of manufacturing and logistics work carried out by our lawyers include:
- Advising Turbine Engineering Services on the acquisition of manufacturing assets for use in the gas turbine industry from a private equity backed multinational and on various international trade arrangements (involving US and Saudi Arabian counterparties).
- Advising Faun Zoeller UK Limited (the UK subsidiary of German parent Faun Zoeller) on various commercial contracts including a repair and maintenance contract for the refuse division of a leading property, residential, construction and services group and a contract for the supply of refuse vehicles to Luton Borough Council.
- Advising a Euro 128m turnover German reverse logistics group, on its acquisition of the UK subsidiary of an international B2B reseller and wholesalers.
- Advising the UK subsidiary of a German construction and manufacturing group (which designs, manufactures and supplies a diverse range of technical products and services to enhance the quality and durability of reinforced concrete construction) on various company/group restructures including, inter alia, a company buy back, demerger, reductions of capital and share re-designations.
- Advising the 50% shareholder on a joint venture in respect of an international logistics concern (including advising on joint venture shareholders agreement, subscription agreement, facility and security documents).
- Advising Caged Steel Limited on various commercial contracts in connection with international supply arrangements.
- Advising Byng Joinery Midlands UK on their terms and conditions of trade.
- Providing HR and employment law support to employers and employees in the manufacturing and logistics sector.
Our manufacturing and logistics team is led by Tim Edwards, a corporate lawyer who joined Thursfields in 2016 from the Birmingham office of The Wilkes Partnership LLP.
To speak to Tim Edwards please call 01905 677059 or send us an online enquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.