Thursfields’ New Homes Division incorporates a team of property lawyers who know how to work with developers of all sizes to help get the best out of a development opportunity. We recognise that government policy and housing need are fueling the necessity to “keep Britain building”.
Our team of experts include the Commercial Property team who manage the due diligence required prior to a client’s site acquisition or advise on option agreements pending a planning application. The site would then be transferred to our dedicated Residential Development and Plot Sales team in readiness for marketing.
Our areas of expertise also include:
- Land Acquisitions and Disposals
- Development Easements
- Development Finance
- Development Management Company Set-up
- Ground Rent Sales
- Help to Buy Registration
- Infrastructure Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Land Promotion Agreements
- Option Agreements
- Planning and Section 106 Agreements
- Private Equity
- Site set up and Development Sales
It’s not just what we do, it’s the way we do it. Here’s what our clients have to say about us:
“We acquire our sites through the New Homes Division team at Thursfields. We find they work seamlessly delivering the legal assistance we need in a pragmatic way to help us achieve our goal and move on to the next project.”
Edgebourn Building Contracts Ltd
Thursfields have also received industry recognition, having been awarded the Birmingham Law Society ‘Law Firm of the Year’ award in 2016.
Recent Deals include:
- Assembling a residential development site for a total of 7 new homes and their subsequent sales
- Negotiating the purchase of two parcels of land and therefore the development and sale of 9 residential units
- Purchase of a large barn complex to include their subsequent sale, formation of a management company for the common parts and negotiation and drafting of an easement for the services for the site
- Refinancing a development site to release funds for further acquisitions
- Nominated panel firm for a large UK housebuilder and acting for purchasers of properties in a new retirement complex
For any new build enquiry please contact either Louise Jones on 0121 796 4021 or at email@example.com or Tony Gibb on 01905 677042 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We don’t just help builders and developers we can also help private purchasers with all aspects of any new build purchase including Help to Buy Initiative/ Help to Buy ISA’s. Please click here for further information.