Our dedicated sector approach to Agriculture and Estates means that we not only talk the talk but we understand the nature of farming and rural businesses and what really matters to you.
Whether advising traditionally-run family farming partnerships, managing rural Estate or supporting corporations, our focus is always on providing hands on, pragmatic and commercial advice alongside excellent customer service. We even like to put our wellies on and come out to the farm!
We are able to offer advice and assistance on:
- Agricultural property transactions and agreements, including freehold, leasehold, tenancies, licences, rights and easements.
- Specialist agricultural occupancy advice, covering Agricultural Holdings and Farm Business Tenancies.
- Farm and rural business structures (partnership, LLP or incorporation).
- Agricultural property disputes, such as tenancy disputes, boundary, rights of way and neighbour disputes.
- Succession planning, inheritance tax planning and trust creation and administration.
- Pre nuptial agreements, farming divorce, separation and the distribution of assets.
- Employment, HR advice and support when dealing with agricultural workers.
- Equine law, including livery agreements, disputes, licensing and sponsorship agreements.
- Commercial supply agreements for live, dead stock and commodity products.
- Personal injury and medical and clinical negligence claims.
- Diversification projects such as commercial builds, holiday lets, renewable energy schemes and retail premises.
Thursfields’ Agriculture and Estate Sector is led by Director Sarah Denney-Richards who has over 15 years experience in the Agricultural and Estates industry.
To contact Sarah to find out how our team can assist your business, please call 01905 674486 or email email@example.com