PwC and the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals are holding the sixth joint event at PwC’s Embankment Place offices on Thursday 7 February 2019.
This event is aimed at CIPP payroll, pension and HR professionals working in the public sector, including universities and as in the past it will be free of charge.
Jade Linton, Employment Associate Solicitor at Thursfields is delighted to have been invited as a guest speaker on Public Sector employment law.
- 09:30 – Coffee and Registration
- 10:00 – Welcome and opening address: Shaun Tetley, CIPP and Caroline Rai, PwC
- 10:10 – Exciting news on pensions – James Walsh (PLSA)
- 10:45 – CIPP HR/Payroll legislation update – Jill Smith (CIPP)
- 11:15 – Update from The Pension Regulator – Neil Esslemont (TPR)
- 11:45 – Public Sector employment law update – Jade Linton (Thursfields)
- 12:30 – Lunch and Networking
- 13:30 – Tax compliance – PwC
- 14:15 – Local Government Pension Scheme Update – Jeff Houston (LGPC)
- 15.00 – HMRC updates
- 15.45 – Closing Remarks
Date: Thursday 7 February 2019
Start – 10am Finishing at 3.45pm
Location: PwC, 1 Embankment Place, London, WC2N 6RH
To book please visit https://pwc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_41jcTQoKk3SJyex